Sweet-natured Inspiros Girl may be small, but she is a brave little girl, wandering alone and fending for herself. She is loved by the school community after which she is affectionately named and famous there for her easy-going, friendly, affectionate, inquisitive nature. Intelligent too, she likes to queue up with the children on exam day and we suspect she believes she has several IGCSEs to her name by now!
She loves to roll on her back when she is trying to get your attention, especially if she suspects you might be carrying her favourite Whiskas flavour!
This tiny trooper would like to find a safe and loving home off the streets now school’s out and she’s more vulnerable. Are you clever enough to become her lifetime study partner?
If you are a Malaysian citizen/permanent resident and able to meet the following adoption conditions, kindly whatsapp me for queries:
1. A genuine, caring and responsible owner who is able to provide Inspiros Girl unconditional care and a permanent loving home locally.
2. Agrees to vaccinate Inspiros Girl regularly every year.
3. Brings Inspiros Girl for medical treatments immediately when sick or injured.
4. Must NOT keep Inspiros Girl inside cage and must allow her to roam freely inside the house.
5. If you have existing cats at home, all cats must already be neutered. This is to promote a harmonious long-term relationship between all the cats in the same household.