Becker is a truly sweet, affectionate and adorable 2 months old male kitten. We found him a week ago in the streets alone crying and begging every passer-by for food. We immediately took him in and gave him food and shelter. We have also brought him to the vet for a check-up, deworm and deflea, and he will be vaccinated once he reaches 1kg. Becker is healthy, toilet-trained and currently eating wet food and kibbles on his own. He is playful and active, and is now ready to be adopted into a good loving home.
If you are a Malaysian citizen/permanent resident and able to meet the following adoption conditions, kindly whatsapp me for queries:
1. A genuine, caring and responsible owner who is able to provide Becker unconditional care and a permanent loving home locally.
2. Agrees to vaccinate Becker regularly every year.
3. Will neuter Becker once reaches 6 to 7 months old or upon vet's advice.
4. Brings Becker for medical treatments immediately when sick or injured.
5. Must NOT keep Becker inside cage and must allow him to roam freely inside the house.
6. If you have existing cats at home, all cats must already be neutered. This is to promote a harmonious long-term relationship between all the cats in the same household.