2022 is the Year of the Tiger. Adopt Peanut and have a little tigress of your own!
Peanut is a pretty, chill purrmonkey who is looking for her forever loving home. Peanut's story is bittersweet. I rescued her 2 years ago when I found her wandering every floor in a condominium area looking for her newborn babies. She had given birth to several kittens and when she was out looking for food, several children from the apartments in the condo had taken the kittens to their homes. 🥲
Needless to say, all the kittens died, and Peanut was frantic looking for her. Worried that she would face a tragic fate of getting pregnant and losing her kittens again, I took her and had her fostered. Her fosterer fell in love with her and for 2 years, she thrived indoors as a beloved pet.
Unfortunately the adopter decided to surrender her for personal reasons and left the country, leaving Peanut confused and scared for a while. But with the love of her current fosterers, she has resumed her chill and affectionate self, and now, I am looking for a final, permanent, forever loving home for this very pretty special girl.
1. 4 years old
2. Ginger female (Only 20% of ginger cats are female, so Peanut is a rare minority!)
4. Fully vaccinated
5. Deflead and dewormed
6. Disease-free and very healthy
7. Extremely affectionate and adaptable
8. Very chill and not a trouble-maker
9. Independent yet gets along with other cats
10. Very very very pretty! 😁😁
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide Peanut with the following:
1. Live indoors ONLY.
2. Free roaming and never caged.
3. Feeds her a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
4. Gives her regular annual vaccinations, flea medications, and take him for regular checkups at the vet
5. Willing to provide regular updates on his growth and progress
6. Amenable to periodical visits for progress monitoring
Peanut is an adult cat, but very adaptable and loves pets, belly rubs and kisses. She is very loyal and affectionate and will be a perfect chill companion to you when relaxing or watching TV.
Peanut is available for adoption to a loving home as a solo cat, or with existing cats.
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed and site visits during the evaluation process.
If you are interested in adopting Pretty Peanut, please DM me. Peanut is a beautiful loving cat who doesn’t deserve to be in foster care forever, but should live her best life with YOU ❤️❤️❤️🙏😁.