Ursula is a beautiful 8 month old kitten who sauntered up to me one day, on my feeding run, skinny, and begging for help. I had never seen her before, and she looked confused. The first thing I noticed about her is her BEAUTIFUL EYES! Big, round, green and very expressive!
She was very affectionate and clean. When I picked her up, she obediently went to the cage and sat down, looking very relieved.
When checked by the vet, it was discovered that she was in the early stages of pregnancy. We suspect that this beauty was dumped because she was pregnant, which would explain why she was very confused and lost, and asking for help.
Because she is still under 1 year, and very very affectionate and domesticated, I would like to find her a home and not be put back on the streets and live the hard life of a stray cat.
1. 8 months old
2. A cream and brown mix DSH (domestic short hair)
5. Deflead and dewormed
6. Disease-free and very healthy
7. Extremely affectionate and adaptable
8. Loving and obedient
9. Beautiful eyes!
10. Soft soft fur
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide Ursula with the following:
1. Live indoors ONLY.
2. Free roaming and never caged.
3. Feeds her a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
4. Gives her regular annual vaccinations, flea medications, and take him for regular checkups at the vet
5. Willing to provide regular updates on his growth and progress
6. Amenable to periodical visits for progress monitoring
Ursula is still a kitten, so she does need someone who will give her attention and play with her to bring out her full personality. She is adaptable and loves to be cuddled, given pets and belly rubs and kisses. She is very domesticated and will be a very loving companion and cuddlebug to you!
Ursula is available for adoption to a loving home as a solo cat, or with existing cats.
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed and site visits during the evaluation process.
If you are interested in adopting Beautiful Ursula, please DM me. Ursula is a beautiful loving kitten who doesn’t deserve to be in on the streets, but should live her best life with YOU ❤️❤️❤️🙏😁.