Earl is an adorable, playful and sweet 2.5-month old male kitten. We found this cute little boy in the streets and we saved him from the harsh outdoor exposures. He has been brought to the vet for check-up, dewormed, deflead and vaccinated.
Earl is an intelligent, inquisitive and playful kitten. With his bright character, his presence would definitely bring joy and happiness to your home. He gets along well with other kitties and loves to play chase/play fight with them. He is thus best suited to be adopted into a home with another existing kitten/cat.
If you are a Malaysian citizens/residents and able to meet the following adoption conditions, feel free to whatsapp me for queries:
1. A working adult with steady income.
2. A genuine, caring and responsible owner who is able to provide Earl unconditional care and a permanent loving home locally.
3. Agrees to vaccinate Earl regularly every year to keep him healthy.
4. Will neuter Earl once reaches 6 months old or as per vet's advice.
5. Brings Earl for medical treatments immediately when sick or injured.
6. Must NOT keep Earl inside cage and must allow him to roam freely inside the house.
7. If you have existing cats at home, all cats must already be neutered. This is to promote a harmonious long-term relationship amongst all the cats in the same household.