Husky is a pretty bold kitten,not afraid of anything and everything. Quite independent in nature ,very active and loves to be carried especially to sleep. There's one special trait of Husky is that ,he loves to be involved with whatever we humans do,be it vacuuming the house,cleaning the floor or washing or simple thing as opening a parcel @ very adorable.
Husky and Mocha are very close,just like bff. If it can be a dual adoption, that would be great although not compulsory.
If you would like to adopt Husky and give him tender loving care, kindly reply ,by Wats app, the questions as a start of conversation :
1. Your name. If you can introduce yourself a bit ,that will be good
2. Where do you live ? So sorry ,those staying outside Klang valley can't consider as it is too far
3. Do you stay in a landed home ?
4. Do you have experience with cats and in particular kittens?
5. Why do you want to have a cat now ?
6. Would you neuter Husky when he reaches 6mths old ? What's your reason ?