Meet Angel! Found underneath a car all alone, starving and crying. Many kittens and adult cats have been rolled over by cars in this dangerous area. I didnt have the heart to leave him there all alone, with the heavy rains nowadays, seeking shelter underneath drains that may overflow with rain water and drown him.
He was rescued in a very sorry state with mange, mites, fleas, ringworm, flu and diarrhoea. After lots of clinic visits, he is a very healthy boy and ready to go to a forever home!
Angel is very neat, does his poo and covers nicely in the litter box 👏 Loves food and LOVES human attention, is very much a velcro kitten who rolls over for pets and sayang. Vocal with purrs and likes to talk, he will climb up to your lap or unto your shoulder and gently pat your face...aww..super affectionate.
New pawrent MUST set aside free time to spend with him or have other playmates in the house. To avoid destructive behaviour, depression or running away. Possibly why he was found all alone and very hissy and traumatised.
Angel has a sweet face to match his sweet demeanor, a long golden tail, pointed little golden ears, and huge light pale greenish eyes! From his painful past and shy, he has learnt to trust humans again and would need a patient new parent to gain his trust, but after just a few days becomes very very affectionate, purrs loudly and bakes biscuits 🥰 Preferably adopted to a home with an existing kitten or with a friendly cat. Look at that cute cute face!
He needs a very loving good and clean home. Angel will grow up into a lapcat and will bring a lot of joy into your home. He is the type of kitty who is happiest curled up sleeping next to you and she loves wrapping herself around your neck like a shawl.
Only someone who will promise to NEVER abandon him ever again, even if you move country, is suitable to adopt him. he has suffered a lot and hisses in fear everytime someone new, or another adult cat comes close.
Once he is old enough, the adopter MUST vaccinate and then proceed to spay, please.
❤ I DONT pick up strange phone calls. Please whatsapp if you fulfil the criteria below, thank you.
1. Please fill up an Adoption Form
2. Malaysian or Malaysian PR Adopter should be above 25 years old, a responsible, working adult with stable income to ensure the kitten /cats have the basics for a good 15 to 20 year life.
Nutritious food ( noncoloured kibble), litter and vet visits.
3. Provide Social Media account for accountability and upload updates
4. Allow for home visit at least for the first few months.
5. Preferably adopted into a home with another friendly and gentle kitten so the adjustment will be smooth and happy.
6. No caging, must be kept indoors safe from harm.
7. Meetup and collect the kitten in Subang at a trusted vet for check up /proceed to book a vaccination.