Update: Chibi has been adopted. Pikachu is still available.
Pikachu (fully white with pink eyes)
- a dominant guinea pig. He fights with his father, another dominant, each time they see each other. It was terrible when they first fought, Pikachu has a small part of his ear bitten off. He's all healthy now, just make sure to introduce him well to the other male guinea pigs you own and observe if they get along well.
- although he can be aggressive with his father, he's extremely tamed and goes along well with his brother Chibi. He will not run when you try to pet him, he sits still and relaxes instead.
- his fur is rather rough and weirdly grown. He has thick and long coat around the bottom half of his body, while very sparse fur on the top half. However, he does not possess any health issues.
Chibi (mixture of brown, white, black)
- sometimes he will run when you try to pet him, he's not afraid of humans for sure, simply not a fan of too much petting. However once you catches him, he'll let you pet him.
- he loves exploring new houses/hidey.
- Chibi is also tamed.
Both guinea pigs are brothers. They are indeed very lovely, however, strict screening is applied to ensure you are capable of raising them. If you're new to guinea pigs, please ensure you have done research on guinea pig care along with the required cost, and able to hold the responsibility before deciding to adopt them. DO NOT use them for breeding. If you wish for them to be neutered, I can pay part of the neutering fee, on the condition that you are fit to be their owner.