[Adopted by Jazze 13 June]
Click for larger pics: http://j.imagehost.org/0658/Yoyo_soft.jpghttp://j.imagehost.org/0962/Yoyo_pot.jpghttp://j.imagehost.org/0150/Yoyo_grass.jpghttp://j.imagehost.org/0767/Yoyo_garden.jpghttp://j.imagehost.org/0120/Yoyo_Donut_its_ok.jpg
If you would like to adopt Yoyo please contact my neighbour Catherine at [edited]. She is currently fostering him. There is no adoption fee but reimbursement of vaccination/deworming fees would be appreciated.
Yoyo was rescued by Catherine when she spotted him stumbling out of bushes crying for help when she was driving outstation. The vet estimates he's 3 months old going by his teeth, he's a tiny little fellow who will probably end up a small or slender medium size dog (under 12kg) when he reaches adulthood.
This little fella is plucky, active and inquisitive despite his diminutive size! :) He plays well with his much bigger female companion Yuki and enjoys interacting with people. Smart and easy to train.
Conditions for adoption:
1. No tying/caging up.
2. Be up to date on his vaccinations/deworming/heartworm prevention.
3. Agree to neuter him to prevent unwanted litters, or reimburse Catherine for the neutering fee if he has been neutered by the time he is adopted. (Read why spaying/neutering is important here: http://www.diamondsintheruff.com/whyspayneuter.html
4. Puppy-proof your compound (as he's so small at the moment it's easy for him to squeeze out of gaps in gates).
5. Willing to train and tolerate typical puppy behaviour.
6. Love him unconditionally - puppies aren't toys, cherish them even after they outgrow their cuteness :)
7. Allow Catherine to visit in the beginning to check on his wellbeing.