A very well-tempered kitty, loves to eat, play and follow you around. She's curious but not naughty. She loves to keep herself and her area clean. Has an amazingly soft fur.
She is in need of a loving forever home! The adopters will have to go through several questions for the assurance that this kitty will be in safe hands and a genuine loving home!
Adoption fee are based on her expenses, shots, deworming and check-ups. (Negotiable :) )
Adopters must be :
- Extremely loving
- Understand that Kitten is an indoor cat
- Financial able to and willing to get Kitten adequate medical care when she needs it (vet visits)
- Quality dry & wet food
- Agree to a home trial of a month
-Agree to always keep the foster updated about Kitten care and condition during the 1st month of adoption
- Existing cats or kittens must be fully vaccinated and deflead. (Please inform if adopter have other speciea of pets and if adopt knows how to handle multiple pets for a safe and merrier home)
- Short call session will be conducted for thorough exchange of inquiries and information.
Kitten's history :
Along with Kitten's sisters, they were found by the dangerous roads by the shoplots, defenseless, scared and helpless-- barely 2 months old. They were brought in to be fostered until they were old enough to be adopted. They were docile but very clean and beautiful.
Kitten and her sisters have been vaccinated, dewormed, deflead and have their check ups. Overall they have been healthy and with big appetite. Kitten's sisters have been adopted, now it is Kitten's turn to find a loving home.