Yuki comes from a litter of 6 and is very shy and timid, being wary of touch. Therefore she requires a compassionate, patient and understanding owner to gain her trust for her to warm up to said person. However, once she opens up to you, she practically becomes a purr machine.
Yuki is also a loner although she can be quite caring and motherly from how she has been nurturing a kitten from her siblings litter. She is homely and would fit in a family regardless of whether it is a multi-cat household or as a lone pet.
✅Vaccinated (Next annual vaccination on: )
Please WhatsApp me if you're interested in adopting and answer the questionnaire below to make the adoption process simpler. A small donation fee of RM100 is requested although not mandatory.
1. Name of adopter:
Age of adopter:
Area of residence:
2. Are you a Malaysian or a permanent resident of Malaysia?:
3. How many people live in your household?:
4. Please tell me about yourself and why you would love to adopt Yuki?
5. Any experience(s) with cats?:
6. What would you do with Yuki if you have to work away from home or go on a vacation?:
7. Are you willing to keep in touch with me regarding Yuki's life after her adoption?
8. Name of the cat(s) adopter plans to adopt:
1. A patient, companionate and understanding owner to coax and gain the trust of Yuki as she is a very timid cat.
2. Yuki's vaccination must be kept up to date (annually). Vet visits for any illnesses required.
3. Good quality food to be given to avoid future medical complications.
4. To be kept free roaming indoors. Home MUST be pet proofed. Not to be caged unless for medical/quarantine purposes.
5. Preference given to someone with a cat within the same age for companionship.
6. To care and love her for her for the rest of her life and to never abandon or neglect her. A normal cat's lifespan extends from 12-20 years.
7. Preferably a home without dogs as she is very timid and has never been exposed to one before.
If you are still keen on adopting her, please leave me a WhatsApp message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.