It’s as clear as black and white… 3 months old sweet Yuki girl needs your sincere love as much as she needs to give your hers! And she has plenty to give – from the bottom of her one black, back stocking to the tip of her tiny pink nose.
This sweet, adorable, friendly, happy and playful little bundle of cuteness was found abandoned, wandering lost and alone at the mercy of the harsh streets, and she just needs the sanctuary of your love and home to fully blossom into the beautiful companion she is.
Yuki is healthy, dewormed, deflead, received her 1st vaccination and tested negative for both fiv and felv. She is litter-trained and currently eating wet food and kibbles. If you’re ready for hours of entertainment and to become dotty about this little dotty darling, please get in touch.
Only if you are a Malaysian citizen who is able to meet all the following adoption conditions, please whatsapp me for queries:
1. A working adult with steady income.
2. A genuine, caring and responsible owner who is able to provide Yuki unconditional love, care and a permanent loving home.
3. Agrees to vaccinate Yuki regularly every year to keep her strong and healthy.
4. Will neuter Yuki once reaches 5 months old or upon vet's advice.
5. Brings Yuki for medical treatments immediately when sick or injured.
6. Strictly must NOT keep Yuki inside cage and must allow her to roam freely inside the house.
7. For existing cats at home, all cats must already be neutered. This is to promote a harmonious long-term relationship amongst all the cats in the same household.