BELLA (~6yo, grayish white)
- Loves playing chase
- Not so clingy but she loves sitting/sleeping next to you
- Almost toothless (she was a rescued cat when I got her. Must have been abused by previous owner)
- Last check up was Feb 2022. Everything is ok.
- She has a bit of loud breathing at times but vet has done the check up and everything is cleared. No issue. It's just her normal breathing.
LUNA (~2yo, white with black patches)
- clingy esp in the morning
- very playful
- has very mild hip dysplasia but she is perfectly well. I had it checked up already last March 2022. She is currently taking supplement (1/4 tablet) for this. I can provide 2 bottles. Each bottle would last around 3 to 4 months. Cost about RM60 each bottle.
- Reason for adoption: I have 2 cats for adoption. Both were rescued cats during covid. I am moving out of Malaysia and I couldn't bring them with me. Flight is too long and I also dont want them to get very stressed with the new environment. It saddens me but I believe this is for the best. Hope I can find someone to adopt and love my cats.
The following will be provided:
Cat tower (about 1.5M high)
Litter box with cover
Automatic cat food dispenser
Cat food (They are eating Royal Canin Indoor Appetite Control & Persian Adult because the kibble size is smaller)
Pet Health Record