Hi 👋 Muezza is finding his forever loving home. He was found at a car park with a bad flu. He was treated and now he has become a healthy and chunky handsome boy.
Muezza is fully vaccinated and his future parents only need to bring him for annual vaccination. He is neutered , thus the only things that he left to do are playing, eating, pooping and enjoying his live with his new parents.
Know more about muezza 😻
1. Very friendly with people
2. Loves to eat. Watch out his diet ya
sometimes he does not know when to
stop 😹 Prefer dry food more compared
to wet food.
3. He is litter trained but make sure the litter
box is cleaned frequently ya as he is fussy
about the cleanliness of his litter box
There are a few conditions that need to be considered before adopting Muezza. Adoption is only allowed if the adopter agrees with these set of conditions:
1. Must bring him to the vet for annual vaccination.
2. Vet visit is required if he is unwell in the future.
3. Strictly keep him fully indoor only ( no cage unless required)
4. Return him if the adopter cannot take care of him anymore. Please do not abandon him. ( No time limit) So please keep my contact no after adoption.
5. Update his condition occasionally (update for the first 3 months of adoption is a must)
6. Love him unconditionally
8. The adopter must be able to provide cat food suitable for him and also cat litter.
9. Prefer Malaysian
I will personally send him to the adopter’s house (KL/Selangor/Nilai area) once the adoption is confirmed. Contact me if you are interested in adopting Muezza. Thank you