We found Zee and her siblings in the back alley behind the house. They were tiny and every day they kept coming for food. When it was raining they would meow non stop asking to come in the house. They were friendly, so I spayed their mother, had them vetted, house trained and am now looking for a home for all of them.
Zee was the most timid of all her siblings but is incredibly smart and learns very fast. Now that she is indoors, she has started to warm up to humans. It is a slow process but with lots of love and trust building, she has become loving with people she trusts. She loves wet food and snacks and playing with her siblings.
I am looking for someone who is financially stable and will provide a good and loving home for her.
Follow us for more photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/miennimals/
My adoption process is as follows:
1. If interested, then the first step would be to fill in the adoption application form, so I can get to know you.
2. Schedule a video call for a chat so we can get to know one another and I can address any questions or concerns.
3. You may visit the cat in their current location. This step is highly recommended as cats are most comfortable in their own territory so you will their personality.
4. A week or two to prepare and ensure your home is ready for the new cat.
5. I will deliver the cat to your house for free.
6. A two week home trial to ensure the cat is a good fit. At this point, I will provide full support (especially useful for new pet owners) and the cat can be returned at any time, with a full refund.
7. If all goes well and the cat passes the home trial, then I will continue to provide after adoption support as well as request updates from time to time.