I am helping the hardware shop to find homes for their kitten.
Please help. I cant afford to send so many cats / kittens
everywhere to shelter.
Playful, Obedient, Loving, Clever Calico Girl.
Last sister available for adoption is all black.
Adopter MUST commit to :
1. Start & complete its vaccination program,
say, when it is 1 kg and 3 to 4 months old
so it can withstand viruses from other cats
and not die after direct / indirect contact
in hospitals, clinics, pet boarding, etc.
2. NEUTER it as soon as it is ready.
say when his balls become visible, and / or 5 months of age.
3. Ensure it has a suitably sized toilet litter ( bin ) easily accessible /
within the home.
4. Keep COMMON areas ( with neighbours / other residents ) clean.
5. Keep them safe including away from moving vehicles, high rise
windows. Fasten windows with plastic / cloth netting.
6. Prepare food bowl+food, water bowl, baby / cat litter bin
with baby / cat litter, cage so as to carry the kitten back in.
Handover at car park.
7. Apply Advocate / similar
deflea+deworm+demite to remove ear mites since already more than
9 wks old if required / in future.
Stray / pet care has proven to be a useful training ground for our
future generation of TOP vets, healthcare practitioners, etc.
Free gift / STEM / software class
await those who rescue AND neuter / adopt / re-home / sponsor,
whist stocks last / subject to availability.