Lucy is an affectionate street cat that was rescued shortly after she was found looking frail and weak.
She was brought to the veterinary clinic and we found out that she had bad teeth and swollen gums. We decided to proceed with the suggested treatment, teeth extraction and scaling.
Lucy is a very jovial cat who gives and loves affection. She's a sweet heart with beautiful blue eyes. She has also been vaccinated and neutered.
- Very friendly with people and other cats
- Affectionate cat who would sleep next to you if you allow her
- Intelligent, she recognizes her name
- Will come when her name is called
- Playful, would play by herself too
I am looking for someone who is willing to give the extra care that Lucy requires, a loving caretaker who can provide Lucy with a forever home.
For more cat listing, please check my PetFinder profile!