[For Adoption, on behalf of fosterer] Murphy the 10YO female (spayed) Poodle is looking for a good home. She is healthy except cataract and blind in both eyes. She is friendly and loves to nap. If she is full, she won't want to eat. She doesn't like to be forced to eat though.
Her owner had to return to Iran as her father is suffering from cancer. Iran is not dog friendly and they did not want to risk migrating her. Her owner can't afford to pay for boarding as she is returning home jobless.
If you can find it in your heart to adopt a senior blind Poodle, please send us a message with answers to following questions:
1. Describe your experience handling dogs (if any).
2. How much time can you spend with her daily?
3. Is your family members supportive of the adoption? Please do not write to us without discussing.
4. Describe the environment she will be in (e.g., landed/ condo, food, etc).
5. Are you financially stable to care for her?
6. Are you agreeable to send updates (photos or video) to us every now and then?
People who do not answer the questions or comment PM will be ignored. Do not enquire on behalf as we prefer to communicate with applicant directly. Please send us a message with the answers to the adoption questions and do not comment in the post as we do not receive notification. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to meet Murphy.
Thank you for choosing to adopt a senior dog.