REASON FOR REHOMING:
- I adopted them not long ago last year, but I was not informed of the condition that Blue has (I will talk about it below). Also due to health, financial and lifestyle reason, I see myself to be unfit to offer the best home for them.
- Big note: As you can see in the pictures, Blue has the bald spots on her back area. I was not informed about this before I adopted them, and it has been getting worse even though her behaviour and appetite remains fine. I was not prepared for this mentally and financially so this has taken a toll on me.
- Blue will be super shy and scared at first. She might hide and even hiss at you if you get in her space. After a few weeks, she will be more comfortable and playful, even a bit cuddly with you.
- I do recommend preparing yourself mentally for the first month as it might get challenging, but after that, she's just a silly cat who likes running and jumping around.
- Raccoon is Blue's best friend. I adopted them together because I was told that they're a bonded pair, and shouldn't be separated.
- She doesn't have any conditions. Though I recommend using flea medication or ear mites medication when needed.
- She is more brave and curious. She was the first to walk around and explore the place. She doesn't prefer headpats, she likes belly rubs more but you have to be careful.
- She is talkative when she's comfortable with you. She also likes running and jumping around.
- Both Blue and Raccoon likes climbing up things like tables, chairs and beds so if you have fragile things laying around, do keep in mind.
- Raccoon will likely follow you around more than Blue does. They have different personalities too.
I want to find someone who is experienced and financially stable to give them a better home than I can. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me in either English or Malay.