[Reminder] Those who do not read the full profile and answer adoption questions with sufficient information to help us to screen through (not just 1-2 words answers) will be ignored.
[For Adoption] Kaleesi the 4YO female (spayed) Poodle is looking for a good home! She was severely neglected by ex-owner and was given up by the ex-owner when they returned to home country. When she was given up, she was covered in urine, had matted fur, long nails and yeast infection in ears. She is recovering from yeast infection.
We have sent her to do blood test, heartworm test and tick fever test. All good, thankfully! She has taken Heartgard and Nexgard on Jan 30 and spayed on Feb 1. She is 4.6kg and is very friendly with humans (including young children) and selected dogs. She may dislike some dogs and chase them away. She also has prey drive and sees cats and birds as prey.
She is toilet trained to do her business on grass and on toilet floor. She fears grooming as she was hardly groomed in the past until her fur was all matted. So, you must be REALLY careful in choosing a patient groomer as she panics and struggles during grooming.
If you would like to adopt her, please write to us and answer the following questions:
1. Please describe your experience handling dogs (if any).
2. How much time can you spend with her daily?
3. Is your family agreeable to adopt her?
4. Describe the environment you will provide her with.
5. Are you financially stable to support her food, supplements (if any), grooming and future vet visits where needed?
6. Do you agree to initial house visit and to send photos/ videos to us every now and then?
Please DO NOT give us one-word answer. Your answers help us to SCREEN THROUGH adopters. Only shortlisted applicants are invited to meet Kaleesi.
Comments like 'PM', 'I want', 'yes', will be completely ignored. Those who do not answer adoption questions will be blocked.
Adoption fee to cover for spaying while we sponsor blood test, heartworm test and tick fever test. We are self-funded fosterer and do not earn anything from this. Thank you for choosing to adopt!
2.I will bring my dog for a walk around 20 minute every day.After that i also will play with my dog and sleep together.
3. Sure,yes because i already ask permission with my family they all agree me to adopt another puppy.
4. I can provide a indoor and outdoor to them.I never tied up and sit in case except when go out time.
5.Yes.Every month i will keep some money for my dog for emergency use.And every 1 year i will bring my dog to clinic for check up and every 3 month i will give Anthelmintics for my dog.
6.Sure i will sent photo of my house and you can have a visit If you need me to update any information i will do it.