- He's the 3rd generation stray cats from my house's back-lane, which me & my family have been feeding them until now.
- He's very smart & he has a way of knowing my true intentions when I approach him, (eg: when I want to catch & put him into the cage) he won't let me get within 10 feet of him & playing hard to get.
- He's very playful, naughty & active. And he has this legs that I call - Spring Legs. He can jump as high as me (My height is 5 feet 5 inches).
- He's very alert of the surrounding & strangers.
- He's good at hunting lizards, cockroaches, grasshopper, rats, birds & small snakes.
- He likes to stay indoor & also walk around the neighbourhood.
P/S: He get angry when I try to clean up his finger nails. And sometimes my face gets too close to his face while trying to clean his nails, he gets angry & bite & try to scratch my face. I think it is his Self-Defense reaction. So, I don't think he can get along with CHILDREN.
Jessy's Conditions for adoption:-
- Owner must let Jimmy live & stay inside the house & not let him wandering in the neighbourhood/outside.
- Owner must have at least 3 YEARS EXPERIENCEs in taking care of a cat.
- Prefer a home that DOES NOT have any other pet (cats, dogs)
- Jimmy & Rocky are very best playmate since they were young, if possible please adopt them together.