Tallulah and Tigerlily were rescued by a friend after their mother was struck down and killed by a car. They are now in the care of their rescuer in Taman Tun. My role here is to help the rescuer screen and interview all potential adopters and choose the best one for these lovely girls.
Tallulah has a short, smoky, powdery grey coat. Tigerlily has a tortoiseshell coat and a fluffy tail.
- We'll have a chat and see if you and kitty are suitable for each other.
- Then you can meet your chosen pet at the rescuer's home.
- If the meeting goes well your new family member is yours to take home and love forever.
- Cost of vaccinations and spaying to be borne by adopter. If necessary, Tallulah and Tigerlily's rescuer is willing to subsidize the cost of these procedures.
- Tallulah and Tigerlily's rescuer appreciates occasional updates and photos after a successful adoption!
Vaccinations and neutering/spaying at 6 months of age are COMPULSORY for adoption. There are already too many stray homeless animals starving and suffering in the streets.. Don't breed. When you want more pets, you can always ADOPT from a shelter.
No cage confinement please, except in incidences of illness or injury.
Interested parties can text or email me. A brief introduction of yourself and your experience with cats is greatly appreciated.