We found Sam 1 month ago, not sure she are lost or abandon because she come without leash.
She is a very cute, adorable, and believe me she is such a good dog.
We took care of her for one month, she already vacinated (9in1)2 times, deworm, having heartguard, and go through all the blood test.She are healthy (Thanks God).
We are trying to look for her a lovely home.Because my husband are allergy to her fur, and caused frquent attacted by ashma.So we have no choice must give her away.
Anyone who wish to give Sam a home and love, please contact me at 5087 (Jenny)
We really love her, i am so sad to make this decision. In order to make sure we help her to get a correct and good owner, must fullfill below requirement
Terms and Condition:
The person who want to adopt the dog
1) Have to stay in "pet allowed" property. No cage, no leash the dog!
2) Apply license for the dog and renew the license annually.
3) Have to bring the dog for vaccination.
4) Have to do heartworm prevention and deworming.
5) Have to having dog right now or experience feed a dog.
6) Must have time to walk the dog daily, because beagle are high energy dog, its must walk.
7) Have time for the dog, she need love and attention. She is very people-oriented dog, don't leave her alone for too long period.