Please visit www.HelpArjun.com & please ask your friends living in PJ to view this blog also.
We are still looking for Arjun and we really need your help to locate him! Any useful information that reunites us with Arjun will be rewarded.
UPDATE (Fri, Feb 19, 2009): Arjun has been seen by residents in SS24, SS25 TAMAN MEGAH PJ & SS26 TAMAN MAYANG PJ between JANUARY 13 - FEBRUARY 5, 2009 & he has walked into people's homes looking for help but he was chased away every time unfortunately (when people saw Arjun's blue collar, dog license & ID tag, they assumed the dog lived nearby).
How did Arjun go missing?
- Our 2 dogs Arjun & Creamie ran out of the house (during a thunderstorm) in SS1 Petaling Jaya (nearby SRK Kampung Tunku Primary School, 7-Eleven & Post Office) on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @ 2pm
- We found Creamie 1 month later (January 2009) in Damansara Jaya (about 4km away from home!)
- But we're still looking for Arjun who has been seen around Taman Megah, Taman Mayang & SS2 (near the Taman Bahagia LRT station) and he maybe wandering into surrounding areas looking for food and trying to find his way back home; he may have travelled >8km away.
- male, 10 years old, tan/brown colour, medium-size (20 kg) local breed
- very friendly, loving, well-mannered & obedient family dog (does not bite)
- may still be wearing a blue collar with red MBPJ 2008 license & silver identification tag (with owner's address, phone numbers etc. engraved).
- spending 4+ hours every day (before & after work) searching these neighbourhoods & distributing missing dog notices (house to house, to passers by, pasting @ pet stores, animal clinics, bus stops, LRT stations etc.).
- visiting PAWS/SPCA/DBKL/MPSJ dog pounds weekly & meeting all the dog catchers to give them photos of our missing dog Arjun.
- a blog with videos, photos, info of the search in progress, and posting/updating missing dog notices online @ local pet forums.
Please spread the word around to your family & friends that if ever an animal (or person) walks up to their doorstep in need of help, please do not turn them away. How often does a dog arrive at your doorstep looking for help? Once in a lifetime maybe (if ever)? So, please be kind and compassionate to all animals (and people) in need of help because every good deed makes this world a better place.