For unavoidable reasons, I have to let go of my beloved Momoe, who has been with me for 4 years. I am looking for a suitable adopter, and it's important that potential adopters read through her profile to understand if she is suited for them, too.
2. Moderately playful
3. Doesn't tolerate other cats
4. Litter trained
5. Doesn't jump on tables/counter tops/TV
6. Loves to sleep near owners feet (sometimes hugs owner when sleeping)
7. Does well on her own but needs a bit of attention now and then
8. Scared of toddlers
9. Isn't fussy about food (currently on Sports Pride. Have fed her Iams, Royal Canin and Blackwood before.)
For the Adopter:
1. Won't have any other pets
2. Will look into her medical needs and yearly vaccination
3. Doesn't cage her
4. Gives her quality petfood
5. In any case, if new adopter wants to let her go, she must be returned to me!