"Hey hey hey! Isn't it a gorgeous day? It always is for me! I'm Dahlia, so thrilled to meet you!
I came from an environment where I was severely neglected but you can't tell from looking at me now can you? Vet says I'm a young lassie between 1-2 years old. No one is sure whether I'm a purebred Dalmatian, my foster human says my build is kinda slender compared to the typical ones with broader muzzles and stockier builds but who knows, maybe I'm just a runty Dal cos I didn't get to eat much before I came into foster care.
Character-wise I'm certainly a Dalmatian through and through! I'm intelligent and friendly - my sunny energetic disposition endears me to everyone I meet :) I enjoy human and canine company and I love love love to play! Really hoping to go to a forever home where there are one or more friendly doggies who have the energy to keep up with me.
Please note that I am NOT good with young children - my carer says I was probably teased and harassed by neighbourhood kids so I can get pretty reactive when I see them. I'm a great watchdog - will alert you when people are at the gate, but super friendly once I know they're friends not foes!
Like all proper ladies I'm house-trained. I ride well in the car and am wonderfully behaved in public settings - vet, restaurant or off for a walk somewhere, I'm a star! Drop my human carer a message if you think you're up for an active doggy like me? I'd love to go on many many adventures with you!"
To summarise, my carer says my energiser bunny self is...
Ideal for homes that
- can provide me with plenty of companionship and exercise
- have one or more friendly, playful dogs
- have a good sized yard for me to zip around
NOT ideal for homes that
- have young children
- are looking for couch potato dogs
- cannot tolerate watchdog barking
Conditions for adoption:
1. No unnecessary tying/caging up.
2. Maintain medical needs (vaccinations, deworming, flea/tick/heartworm prevention etc.)
3. Adoption fee of RM400 to partially cover costs of vaccination, deworming, heartworm test/prevention, tick/flea prevention and spaying.
4. Allow visits in the initial stages of adoption to ensure dog is adjusting well - for this reason adopters residing in Klang Valley are strongly preferred.
5. Unconditional love :)
To help determine if you and the dog you're interested in are a good fit, would appreciate it if you could email with:
- A brief intro of yourself
- Your experience with dogs if any
- Your household situation (what type of home you live in i.e. landed or apartment, whether you have other family members/friends living with you etc.)
- Any other pertinent info that will help match you with the right pooch :)