//Update : Fluffets has been adopted on 13FEB14//
Fluffets was surrendered in when her owner moved to a new place. She is active and energetic. If you are looking for a companion with full time role as a guard dog, Fluffets is the one.
She is alert and provide security by barking when encountered strangers. On top of that, she is friendly and love going for walk.
Our main adoption requirement are :
1) Adopter must be a Malaysian or a PR. If you are below 18 years old, we will require your parents to speak with us on the adoption procedure.
2) No adoption fee. Neutering and vaccination have been done and this fee shall be borne by adopter. We will provide receipt and medical card.
3) Adopter must be an animal lover and preferably have experience in handling dog.
4) No long hour of caging or tied on leash.
5) Provide necessary medical needs (vaccinations, deworming, flea/tick/heartworm prevention etc.)
6) Adopter must add us on Facebook so we can receive her progress update.
7) Allow house visitation when requested.
8) Approval for this adoption is only for the successful adopter. Fluffets cannot be transferred to third party without seeking our permission.
If you're interested to adopt Fluffets, please contact me by sms, e-mail or call. Provide us your details (particular, type of house and experience with dogs).