//Update : Phoebe has been updated on 06JAN14 by Eva. Thank your for adopting and giving Phoebe a home//
Phoebe was surrendered in to us when her owner moved into an apartment where dog is not allowed.
She is absolutely friendly, loveable and well-mannered. She doesn't bark unnecessarily and love to make friends with children, human and other animals. She is gentle and just want to be loved by everyone.
If you are looking for a companion and ready to offer her with love, we welcome you to contact us.
Our main adoption requirement are :
1) Adopter must be a Malaysian or a PR. If you are below 18 years old, we will require your parents to speak with us on the adoption procedure.
2) No adoption fee. Neutering and vaccination have been done and this fee of RM300 shall be borne by adopter. We will provide receipt and medical card.
3) Adopter must be an animal lover and preferably have experience in handling dog.
4) No long hour of caging or tied on leash.
5) Provide necessary medical needs (vaccinations, deworming, flea/tick/heartworm prevention etc.)
6) Adopter must add us on Facebook so we can receive her progress update.
7) Allow house visitation when requested.
8) Approval for this adoption is only for the successful adopter. Phoebe cannot be transferred to third party without seeking our permission.
If you're interested, please contact me by sms, e-mail or call. Provide us your details (particular, type of house and experience with dogs)..