- Born on 29 Jan 2014
- Strong but quite shy and quiet
- Litter trained
- Will only be passed to the adopter when he is 8 weeks old.
Blackie is a stray kitten that I've been taking care of (together with mama cat and the rest of the fam) since its birth. He's weaned and is able to eat solid kitten kibbles (strong teeth and gums there). In fact, he LOVES food. He always tries to join mama cat when she is being fed.
Looking for loving adopter who would welcome Blackie in and give him a comfortable and good home.
There is no adoption fee but the adopter must agree to the following conditions:
1. Spay/neuter the cat once it is old enough.
2. Vaccinate the cat yearly.
3. Strongly encouraged to apply spot-on (deflea) medication once in a while to protect the cat (and also yourself) against parasites.