- Born on 29 Jan 2014
- Active and loves exploring
- Litter trained
- Weaned, able to eat solid food
- Will only be passed to the adopter when 8 weeks old.
Socks is a stray kitten (named after her front left paw) that I've been taking care of (together with mama cat and the rest of the fam) since its birth. She loves being out and about. Playful and active, she's suitable as a companion for/with another cat or for someone who can spend time her if kept in a house.
Looking for loving adopter who would welcome Socks in and give her a comfortable and good home.
There is no adoption fee but the adopter must agree to the following conditions:
1. Spay/neuter the cat once it is old enough.
2. Vaccinate the cat yearly.
3. Strongly encouraged to apply spot-on (deflea) medication once in a while to protect the cat (and also yourself) against parasites.