[Adopted April 30 by Edwin]
If contacting me via phone, would appreciate text/whatsapp first as it's not always convenient for me to attend to calls.
"Hi, will you take me home? I'm sweet like the Japanese dessert dango hence my temporary name. I'm also a bit shy, but I'll love you super quick if you have food!
My mommy is a stray that my fosterer has been feeding. Not sure who my daddy is - maybe a handsome mastiff or sharpei? I've got these adorable face wrinkles that make people go awwww. I have two siblings looking for homes as well so do check out their profiles. I'm the only girl in the litter - the rose among the thorns, teehee!
I will probably grow into a MEDIUM size dog, so please take this into account when you fall in love with my adorable mug yeah?"
Conditions for adoption:
1. No unnecessary tying/caging up.
2. Maintain medical needs (vaccinations, deworming, heartworm prevention etc.)
3. Neuter once old enough (approx 6 months).
4. Puppy-proof your compound.
5. Willing to train and tolerate typical puppy behaviour.
6. Love them unconditionally - puppies aren't toys, cherish them even after they outgrow their cuteness :)
To help determine if you and the dog you're interested in are a good fit, would appreciate it if you could email/text with:
- A brief intro of yourself
- Your experience with dogs if any
- Your household situation (what type of home you live in i.e. landed or apartment, whether you have other family members/friends living with you etc.)
- Any other pertinent info that will help match you with the right pooch :)