[Adopted 24 June 2014 by Mark and Janine]
If contacting by phone, SMS/WHATSAPP only please.
"Hey there! A nice lady found me in Nilam Terraces in Puchong sometime in end April. She asked the neighbourhood guards about me but no one knew who I belonged to and the guards said I'd been wandering around for 2 weeks. The nice lady posted flyers around the area and asked all the Puchong vets about me but after 3 weeks no one has claimed me. So my carer who has a fondness for anime decided to call me Chibi ("small" in Japanese) and help me look for a new home.
I may be small in stature (only 6kgs!) but will readily bark to alert you to someone at the door! I love to be snuggled - belly rubs are the best! I'm good with other dogs and like playing with small to medium dogs.
I have sensitive skin so I hope my human will feed me a good quality diet. I do my potty on the grass or near drainhole covers - my carer thinks I was previously an indoor dog and perhaps potty trained to wee in the bathroom :) Since my past is unknown, I haven't been sent for neutering but please do the responsible thing and spay me after I go on heat if that happens. I'd really like to spend many happy days cuddling on the couch with someone who will tickle my ears and kiss my little apple head - are you the one for me?"
Conditions for adoption:
1. No unnecessary tying/caging up.
2. Maintain medical needs (vaccinations, deworming, flea/tick/heartworm prevention etc.)
3. Adoption fee of RM250 to partially cover vaccination, deworming, heartworm test/prevention, tick + flea prevention and skin treatment.
4. If she is found to be intact (i.e. goes on heat), spay after her heat cycle ends.
5. Allow visits in the initial stages of adoption to ensure dog is adjusting well - for this reason adopters residing in Klang Valley are strongly preferred.
6. Unconditional love :)
To help determine if you and the dog you're interested in are a good fit, would appreciate it if you could email with:
- A brief intro of yourself
- Your experience with dogs if any
- Your household situation (what type of home you live in i.e. landed or apartment, whether you have other family members/friends living with you etc.)
- Any other pertinent info that will help match you with the right pooch :)