Girlie was rescued from the pound in February 2014. Here's her story: http://myanimalcare.org/2014/02/07/saving-13-dogs-a-pound-rescue-story-part-1/
She's now living with a fosterer.
- Can be a darling and sweetheart, but has potential to be a good guard dog
- Obedient and protective of caretaker's house
- Friendly with caretakers but wary of strangers and may growl or bark at them
- Loves to wag tail (can go 360 degrees)
- Unlike other dogs, she doesn't lick you. She "noses" you. She uses her nose to show her affections
- Really loves walks
- She does NOT bite nor chew on shoes, slippers or car bumpers. Only chews food and treats!