Chocolate is a bit shy to stranger but she can get along with other cats very well, never hiss never fight. I think may be she is alone outside. She is founded under a food stall. She is alone, hungry and wet(rainy day).
Minor injury: She have 2 patches of fungus on her neck and leg.
Neuter (Mandul) is a MUST. Her neutering surgery should be done on August 2014.
Adoption fee is the deposit for neutering. It will be refund to adopter once adopter proof me the cat had been neutered with photo and clinic receipt.
Anyone interested to adopt the cat, please consider seriously that this is a 15-20 years responsible.
1. No student allowed for adoption unless you get permission from parents and your parents will take care of the cat together.
2. The cat must keep indoor, should not keep in cage for long period.
3. The cat must be provided proper cat food.
4. Adopter must be affordable for basic vaccination, neutering and medical treatment if the cat is sick or injured.
5. Adopter have 2 weeks probation period. If you think the cat is not suitable or yourself not really want to have a cat, you can return the cat to me within 2 weeks.
6. Adopter is required to sign an adoption agreement with the requirements as above stated.