Hi everyone! My name is Theo and i'm about 3 weeks old now. My auntie Rebecca rescued me on monday 15 June 2009. She found me behind her house surrounded by dogs!! She quickly picked me up and brought me inside her house. Sadly auntie Rebecca is busy fostering 5 pups and their mum so she called my new foster mummy Lynette for help. When i arrived at mummy Lyn's house she was amazed by how chubby and healthy i looked!! She says i'm so cute that i make her eyes hurt!!
I'm not weaned yet so mummy Lyn still has to feed me kitty milk. I really hate the milk bottle so i have to be syringe fed for now. I hope my teeth grow soon so I can start eating yummy canned kitten food and kibble! Mummy Lyn wants to keep me forever but she can't coz she has soooo many pets now. I hope someone will adopt me and love me like she does. I should be able to go to my new home in about 3 weeks, once i am completely weaned and litter trained.
Mummy lyn wants me to be healthy, so my new parents will have to pay for my vaccinations and they must neuter me because there are already too many homeless hungry kittens like me struggling in the streets and suffering..
For adoption to a safe and loving home.
Vaccinations and neutering are COMPULSORY.
NO CAGE CONFINEMENT.
- Set up a meeting with me and Theo.
- See if potential adopter and Theo are suitable for each other. I will ask a lot of questions to make sure adopter is suitable.
- Succesful adopter will then have to meet us at my vet in order to get Theo vaccinated before being able to take Theo home. Cost of vaccination and neutering to be borne by adopter.
- I will make a home visit.
- Adopter may have to provide me with occasional updates.
Interested parties can call, sms, or email me. Serious enquiries only please. A description of yourself and your experience with cats is greatly appreciated.
UPDATE 24 June 2009 - Theo has learned how to do his business in the litter box and started eating canned kitten food on his own yesterday!!