30 August 2014 update: California has been adopted by Ira Tey of Puchong! :D
California showed up at my front porch in June 2014 but my cat-owning neighbours do not know who she belongs to so she's likely dumped. As a result, I decided to spay her and rehome her since she's still young.
- She has no tail deformity unlike most other domestic cats.
- She was dewormed by a vet on 20 June 2014.
- She has been applied with Revolution on 5 August 2014 to protect her against ticks, fleas, ear mites, heartworms & intestinal worms for a month.
- Her weight is 4.15 kg as at 7 August 2014, a gain of 0.65kg since 10 July 2014.
- I'm feeding her with premium dry cat kibbles.
- She can drink water from a bowl which is cleaned and refilled twice a day to condition the cat to only take fresh water as outside contaminated water can damage her health and shorten her life.
- She's toilet-trained to use the litter box and I'm using pine litter which is good for her (& human's) health and the environment.
- Her poop is solid which is a good indication of good bowel health as well as her overall health.
- She has been spayed on 28 June 2014 at a cost of RM250.
- She has been vaccinated on 10 July 2014 at a cost of RM50.
- Booster vaccination and deworming on 7 August 2014 at a cost of RM68.
The adopter must agree to the following conditions:
1) The adopter must be a Malaysian.
2) The cat must be kept indoors at all times.
3) Vaccinate her yearly to protect against diseases.
4) Apply spot-on medication (Revolution recommended) monthly to protect against ticks/fleas/ear mites/intestinal worms/heartworms.
5) The RM50 adoption fee must be paid in full as it will only partially cover the RM368 spaying, vaccination & deworming costs which I'm subsidising. Your adoption fee will help the next needy furkid.
If you're interested to adopt California, please sent a message (via petfinder.my) and please share about yourself (Malaysian/expatriate? Working/student?), your place (eg If renting, landlord allows pets? If living with family/friends, do they agree to pets?) and your cat ownership experience.
Please don't just provide a phone number because I won't call/sms and prefer to correspond by e-mail first.