**PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACT ME**
Brownie was one of 5 puppies who was born at the playground near my house.
-On 10th of July 2014, I found Brownie was lying under the car, unable to move, and was crying.
- The next day, me and my sister brought her to the vet, the vet said Brownie experienced a condition called "hernia" after hit by a car. (A hernia occurs when an organ pushes through an opening in the muscle or tissue that holds it in place) Brownie had her surgery, we had settled her bill which came up to RM 458.
- Brownie's skin was not good at that time, she shed a lot and also had mange. After one month+ of fostering, Brownie's skin is getting better and better day by day although her fur is not fully grown yet, and she's a cheerful puppy now!
- Brownie is vaccinated completely and also dewormed.
*CHARACTERISTICS OF BROWNIE*
- Do not simply bark.
- Kinda impatient when it comes to food.
- Knows the commands such as Sit, Wait, Eat, Hand.
- She can be a good guard dog.
*REQUIREMENTS FOR ADOPTER*
- Dogs lover.
- Brownie is 5 months old and it is her peak teething period, adopter must be patient with it.
- NO all time caging or chaining, only when necessary.
- Do not mind to update me about Brownie's condition from time to time.
If you're interested, please do not mind that I will ask for many favors such as, send me pictures of your house, pictures of your dog/dogs(if you've) to me as I really want to ensure she will be in good hands.