Noobie was born in August 2013 in one of the carparks along Jalan Tun Razak, KL. He was the least fortunate one as he did not get a forever home.
He was taken back to an RHB staff home with the intention to be rehomed. He lived in a proper home with his sister for a few months, but subsequently when no one adopted them, they were brought back to the parking lot. After a while his sister was rehomed, but he was not fortunate.
On 28.08.14, all the dogs in Tun Razak were poisoned by a heartless soul.
Noobie was fortunate this time, and survived.
He cannot go back to where he came from.
Hope someone will give him a chance to live, a happy forever home.
Noobie's father, Teddy, lived more than 6 years in the parking lot. Teddy did not survive the tragic poisoning incident.
Noobie will be neutered,vaccinated and dewormed once he recovers.
Noobie was sent to a shelter home, but he passed away in January 2015 due to the poisoning of the Tun Razak Dogs that caused him to have constant irrecoverable seizure.
I have seen you all the way, Noobie. Rest in peace, little one.