She was having very bad skin condition when we found her. When we brought her to the vet, she was diagnosed with having demodex due to her low immunity.
After about 9 weeks of treatment, her furs grew and she has became more active. She loves running and playing with other dogs though at times she's a little over-friendly and hyper.
A week ago, the fur on her paws started to shed and demodex attack is back. We spoke to the vet about it and vet says that it's most probably her immunity that is causing the growth of the demodex.
She has been with the fosterer for 3 months but the fosterer has to move out from her current place and shift to another place where the new landlord doesn't allow any pets.
Currently she is in the clinic under the care of vet but the boarding fee is an issue to us.
We are looking for experienced adopter (preferably owned a Husky before) where:
1. No unnecessary tying/caging
2. Must be able to provide medical needs, yearly vaccination etc
3. Allow visits & follow ups (send me pictures & videos of Brandy during initial stage of adoption)
4. Adoption is only open for family residing in Klang Valley (Malaysian only)
5. Must be able to provide plenty of companionship (exercise & daily walk)
6. Must be living in landed house
7. Preferably having one or more friendly playful dogs at home
8. In the event that you're not able to take care of Brandy anymore, she must be returned to me.
To help determine if Brandy is a good match for you & your family, pls either email or whatsapp me with:
1. A brief intro of yourself (name, age, profession, single/married)
2. Describe your experience with dogs/puppies
3. Your household situation (house location, what type of home you live in i.e. landed or apartment, any other family members living with you)