25 March 2015 update: Mr Fiesty Meow AND his brother, Mr Big Purr were adopted by Ruhaiza of KL! :)
- Toilet-trained to use the litter box.
- Applied with Revolution spot-on monthly to protect against fleas, ear mites, heartworms & intestinal worms (dewormed).
- His weight is 3.6kg.
- Fed with premium dry kibbles and drinks water from a bowl.
- Eyes, ears and nose cleaned and nails trimmed regularly. His fur is silky smooth and clean because he's kept indoors all the time.
The adopter must agree to the following conditions:
1) He must be kept indoors.
2) Vaccinate him yearly.
3) Apply spot-on medication (Revolution recommended) monthly.
4) The RM70 adoption fee must be paid in full as it only partially covers the RM175 cost of his vaccination, neutering and microchipping. Your adoption fee will help the next needy furkid.
5) It would be appreciated if the adopter is on Facebook so that we can keep in touch and get pictorial updates on Mr Fiesty Meow.
If you're interested to adopt Mr Fiesty Meow, please sent a message (via petfinder.my) and share briefly about yourself (Malaysian/expatriate? Working/student?), your place (eg Does it allow pets?) and your cat ownership experience.
Please don't just provide a phone number because I won't call/sms and prefer to correspond by e-mail first. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
PS Please also check out his brother, Mr Big Purr: http://www.petfinder.my/pets/63506/