Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Creamy was successfully adopted in 2014 to a wonderful home but returned in 2017 due to adopted parents gave birth to premature baby & was advised by their doctor not to have pets at home. With a heavy heart, they returned Creamy to us. We were heart broken for Creamy as she was treated like a princess by her adopted parents.
Not wanting her to be stressful, we kept her instead. Now, she is more matured and has a very calm demeanor which is suitable as a companion for the elderly who needs the company of a gentle loving cat.
No adoption fee required but some criteria will be imposed.
Criteria for adoption:
1. able to provide food, shelter, medical care (when necessary) and sufficient exercise (toys & playtime) & adequate love.
2. to be kept indoors at all times.
3. to provide photo/video updates until we are certain she is able to adjust to new environment.
4. Must sign adoption papers.
5. any problems with keeping her, adopter must return her to rescuer immediately, no questions asked.
6. If you are below 18, you must get parent's consent.
Juju is very precious to us, and we will do a thorough screening to find the most suitable environment. Therefore, if you cannot commit to our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not enquiring at all.
Kindly WhatsApp to us, we do not reply comments here.