A 4 year old male Beagle was found 2 months ago near Jalan Gasing, PJ. I posted ads online as well as posters along the neighbourhood, unfortunately no one came forward to claim him. I have been looking after him for about 2 months now and due to my tight schedules these days I have no choice but to put him up for adoption. Few facts about him- he is quite small for his age, very friendly, toilet trained, very active and loves to play catching.
Conditions for adoption :
- Feeding twice a day with high quality dog biscuits(BRIT CARE ADULT SMALL BREED LAMB & RICE) + chicken meat + rice + vege + vitamins(Cod liver oil, calcium)
- Plenty of space to run around/ daily exercise
- Daily own grooming(brushing) and monthly professional grooming
- No caging or tying up unnecessarily
- Regular deworming and year vaccinations
- Adopter has previously kept a dog
- Adopter has a small breed dog that is friendly.
Preferably looking for adopter living around PJ area so I can visit him often to keep track of his lifestyle. He/she should also be able to update me often by sending photos.
There are quite a few conditions listed and it may be tedious to follow all of them. Reason being, I am dog lover and I know how it feels to lose a dog. Since I have tried really hard to locate the owner but failed, I want the new owner to be as loving as the old owner and myself.
So please SMS me, if you are willing to fulfil ALL requirements. Adoption fee will be refunded to you in 6 months after viewing him and he is in the best condition