Hershey is praying very hard for the right family to call his own... Could you be the one that he has been waiting for?
SMS or WhatsApp ONLY to 8816 if you can give Hershey a good and loving home for the rest of his life?
Hershey the Chocolate pup is still waiting for his forever home...
He is a very sweet boy who loves cuddles and can spend hours just laying by your side.
He is also an active boy that would make a great running companion.
He loves children and also other dogs...
Do you have a Hershey shaped hole in your heart?
WhatsApp or SMS ONLY to 8816 if you can give Hershey the home that he deserves.
Terms and conditions:
1. He should be an indoor dog if possible, or be provided with adequate shade and shelter from the heat and the rain.
2. He MUST be given lots of love and MUST not be mistreated in any way.
3. He MUST be given good food and clean water daily.
4. He MUST be given medical attention from a vet if required
5. An interview and home visit will be conducted before Hershey is sent to his new home
6. Two follow up visits (by appointment) will be made to ensure that Hershey is settling in well.
Hershey is fully vaccinated and will be neutered before he is released to his new home.
15/08/15 We picked up HERSHEY yesterday after receiving a call from a friend. He saw this little mite being abused by some of the foreign workers there. He told them to stop but he knew that it was not safe for HERSHEY to remain there.
Apparently HERSHEY turned up in the back alley of some shop lots 3 days ago. Someone must have dumped him as he is super friendly and came running to us when we called him and gave us lots of kisses... This is not how a typical stray pup responds to humans.
We have taken him to the vet, and he has been dewormed and is being treated for a fungal infection of the skin. His condition has already improved alot. We will be looking after him till he is ready for adoption.
Please do share this album with all your friends so that we can find HERSHEY a good and loving home. He's very friendly and loves the company of other dogs.
For more pictures of the HERSHEY the Chocolate Pup, please visit :https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.&type=1&l=ed2dbe0bab