1 March 2016 update: ADOPTED by Caroline of Damansara Perdana! :D
Ms Long & Mr Short have been renamed as Nala & Simba respectively by their mummy. :)
- Vaccinated thrice (completed).
- Applied monthly with Advocate to protect against fleas & heartworms.
- Fed with premium kitten kibbles and will drink water from a bowl.
- Toilet-trained to use the litter box.
- Domesticated, friendly, affectionate, very playful and purrs when held.
The adopter must agree to the following conditions:
1) Both kittens must be adopted together because they keep each other company (and out of trouble).
2) The adopter must be a Malaysian.
3) The kittens must be kept indoors at all times.
4) Neuter Mr Short at 8 months old and spay Ms Long at 6 months old.
5) Vaccinate them yearly to protect against diseases.
6) Apply spot-on medication (Advocate recommended) monthly to protect against ticks/fleas/ear mites/intestinal worms/heartworms.
7) The adoption fee of RM80 must be paid in full as it just covers a small portion of the total vet cost (RM412.50 as at 5 February 2016). Their adoption fee would be used to help the next needy furkid.
For their adoption, I would be providing the following:
1) Their vaccination cards
2) Their Pet Passports (microchip document)
If you're interested to adopt the kittens, please sent a message (via petfinder.my) and please share about yourself (Malaysian/expatriate? Working/student?), your place (eg If renting, landlord allows pets? If living with family/friends, do they agree to pets?) and your cat ownership experience.
Please don't just provide a phone number because I won't call/sms (I don't have whatsapp) and prefer to correspond by e-mail first.
Looking forward to hearing from you.