7 May 2016 update: adopted by Nurul of Klang! :D
7 October 2017 update: His name is now Rusty. 😃
Mr Cattaccino (his temporary foster name) was rescued in front of my house in 3 April 2016 after being dumped. After ensuring that he is in good health and well-socialised after almost 1 month of fostering, the kitten is now ready to be rehomed.
- Mr Cattaccino could be a Siamese-mix breed.
- Mr Cattaccino's weight has increased from 1.5kg on 8 April 2016 to 2.05kg as at 30 April 2016.
- He is fed with Matisse premium dry kitten kibbles.
- He drinks water from a bowl which is cleaned and refilled daily to condition him to only take fresh water as outside contaminated water can damage their health and shorten their life.
- He is toilet-trained to use the litter box.
- His poop is solid which is a good indication of good bowel health as well as overall health.
- He has no tail deformity like other strays.
- Mr Cattaccino is playful and would purr when held.
- dewormed, Frontline-sprayed (flea prevention) and vaccinated on 8 April 2016 at a cost of RM62.55.
- 2nd deworming and booster vaccination on 30 April 2016 at a cost of RM62.55.
- microchipped on 23 April 2016 at a cost of RM26.50.
- Not suitable for dog-owning household because Mr Cattaccino is not dog-friendly.
The adopter must agree to the following conditions:
1) The adopter must be a Malaysian. However, I will consider an expatriate adopter if you can provide assurances for his future when you return to your home country.
2) He must be kept indoors at all times.
3) You should have a cat cage to confine him for the first few weeks to let him feel secure and get used to your home surroundings.
4) Neuter him when he's old enough at 8 months old.
5) Vaccinate him yearly to protect against diseases.
6) Apply spot-on medication (Advocate recommended) monthly to protect against ticks/fleas/ear mites/intestinal worms/heartworms.
7) The RM100 adoption fee must be paid in full as it will only partially cover his deworming, vaccination & microchipping costs (total: RM151.60, please refer to pictures below for details). Your adoption fee will help the next needy furkid.
8) It would be appreciated if the adopter is on Facebook so that we can get pictorial updates on Mr Cattaccino.
9) Please adopt on a weekend as I'm working full-time on weekdays. My preferred meeting location would be in a vet clinic in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL.
If you're interested to adopt Mr Cattaccino, please sent a message (via petfinder.my) and please share about yourself (Malaysian/expatriate? Working/student?), your place (eg If renting, landlord allows pets? If living with family/friends, do they agree to pets?) and your cat ownership experience. Please don't just provide a phone number because I won't call/sms and prefer to correspond by e-mail first. Looking forward to hearing from you! :)