Update : ADOPTED
Note : Contact me ONLY if you know you are able to provide the love, attention, commitment and a comfortable environment for the kids or you just wanna inquire first also can.
- You may adopt either one but adopting both would be preferable as they grew up together.
- Please note that they may be charged.
- Please ask permission from the people around you. This is a long time commitment just like raising a child.
Also, please introduce yourself, occupation, location, why you want to adopt, any current/previous pets and other information.
- Vaccination is required to prevent any disease or infection. (I may ask for a deposit and will return once you have vaccinated the kitten(s).) I may or may not.
- Please spay/neuter at the right age.
- Prefer working adults to support the expenses and needs. NO students and NO international. (unless you can convince me)
- Please avoid letting them outdoors unless it is inside your housing compound.
- PLEASE update the progress as frequent as you can. I will stop asking about the progress of the kitten once I feel both of you have adapted together. You will be given two weeks time to see if they suit your personality. If they don't then please feel free to return to me. Any expenses during these weeks will not be refunded.
- Adopter will need to pick up on the agreed date. (negotiable)
"Please remember that animals are living souls. They need consistent care, attention and boundless love. They will grow up, make messes and trouble, you will need to be willing to spend some money on their food and medical just like they are your children. They will love you if you love them equally. If you are serious about adopting a family member and you are willing to spend time, money and effort to take care of the kitten then by all means contact me."
About the kittens.
Currently fostering these two lovelies. Grew up with their momma's milk. Socialised with humans but are a little timid in the beginning, I mean who wouldn't be scared of giants being this tiny right?
- Female : black tone, 'manja', replies when you talk, a lil timid at the beginning but gets playful later on, has a unique rough voice.
- Male : lighter, more manja, soft meow, loves neck and back rubs.
- Both are very healthy and clean. Both grew up together so they are very attached together. Most of the times they are very quiet either sleeping together or exploring together but when they see me, they will start calling and approach careful at first.
- Both are around 1.5 months to 2 months old (Jun 2016)
Video and images are attached.
I am in Bandar Utama. I prefer whatsapp but calls and messages are fine. :)