Contact me ONLY if you have read everything in detail and you know for sure that you are able to provide the love, attention, commitment and comfortable environment. Please understand that you will be asked plenty of questions before confirmation. Thanks for your patience and time in advance.
ATTENTION ADOPTERS (IMPORTANT)
- Prefer working adults to support food, medical expenses and other necessities.
- If possible, a home with an existing senior cat (that is also SPAYED/NEUTERED)
- Please ask permission from the people around you and receive their consent before adopting.
- Kitten will be personally sent to your home if conditions allow. Adopters are REQUIRED to update progress as often as possible especially during the first few months. You will also be given probation to see if they fit your personality. If not, kindly call and return the kitten to us.
- Proactive adopters will be given priority, meaning, good-hearted ones that provides as much information to all the questions asked. I will need to personally speak to you via phone/in person.
**** Please provide details about yourself such as; Name, Age, Work Status (working/studying, local/international), hometown, experiences with pet (if none, research and explain), your house type, family members, your reasons to adopt (MOST IMPORTANT), your knowledge to care for kittens.
- Reminder that there is an adoption fee of RM80 to cover some of her expenses.
- Interested adopters should atleast have cage and litter pan ready for her. Will explain reasons if interested.
- Kitten is currently too young for any vaccinations or procedures, therefore she must be contained from other cats. Vaccination is required to prevent any disease or infection. First, it will be done monthly and then ANNUALLY. Spaying is also a MUST to prevent any further unwanted litters when she reaches 5 months old. Deworming is also just as important. As of now, she has been dewormed on 13 July 2016.
Remember, adopting is a commitment. Pets are not substitutes and will never be for they are all equal and different beings, bearing their very own unique personalities. Do not adopt if you are expecting them to replace someone or an old pet.
Kittens will grow up, make messes and trouble, you will need to be willing to sacrifice time, energy and support her financially throughout her life for the next 15 YEARS. They will, however, return our love and care equally and with so many more extras.
If you are serious about adopting a family member and you are willing to spend time, money and effort to take care of the kitten, then, by all means, contact me.