To the kind person taking the time to read this,
My name is Oreo and I'm just over one year old, male, pure Shih Tzu. I've only had one loving owner but since she's moved, the management of her new condo does not allow the keeping of pets. So I am hoping to find a new kind owner who is willing to adopt me.
My owner has already vaccinated and de-wormed me. I've always been kept indoors so I am very healthy without any disease or ticks. I also know basic tricks like sit, stay, come, down, roll, paw (shake hand) and fetch.
I hope to find a new family that will love me and that I can love back. If possible a family that will keep me indoors and not caged. If this sounds like you and you are located in KL area, please do contact my owner.
I promise that I will try to be a good and loyal doggie.
Please adopt me.
P/S: My current owner also has a doggie cage, toys, chew snacks, and dog food which she is willing to give away FOC to my rescuer. She will also send me for full grooming before handing me over.
Additional info about Oreo
- Oreo is 90% toilet trained. He goes outside at the laundry area where I put newspapers. But sometimes he leaves me little “presents” in the house.
- I don’t cage Oreo at all so he’s not used to be locked up in a cage.
- Oreo stays home most of the time but I will bring him out at least once every two weeks. He loves being in the car and is very well behaved. Never did "business" in the car before or get car sick.
- If Oreo knows that there's someone in the house he generally doesn't bark at all, but he will bark a bit if he's left alone in house.
- Oreo is more "sticky" compared to my previous dogs. He will follow you around the house no matter what you are doing. So he's not the type that will only come to you if you have food.
- Currently I feed Oreo dried dog food (Blackwood) mixed with either canned dog food or some rice + leftovers.
- Oreo's fur does get much longer (can probably touch the floor) than in the photos. I kept it short on purpose as it is easier to maintain.
- Oreo sleeps alone outside in the living room area, he's not allowed in the bedroom.