Flower is a shy and gentle girl.
She was found with her brother without a mama cat.
Nursed by a rescued (temporary) mother cat, she is now able to eat dry food and wet food, also litter box trained.
I hope you can adhere to below:
1. Must be spayed when old enough
2. Must vaccinate her annually
3. Must keep her strictly indoor only for her welfare
4. Must not be kept in cage for too long
5. Must attend to her health and medical need (if any in the future, she is now healthy)
6. To avoid feeding low grade cat food (even mid range is appreciated)
7. To update me once in a while with her condition with photos
Please give her a home and love, she will love you back unconditionally.