JJ, is a very handsome and active young boy.
He loves human, loves your cuddle and hugging, can do tummy rub as well :)
The fosterer house has dogs, amazingly he is pretty ok with dogs :)
He is very active and love to play, if you need a lovely cat who can cure your loneliness, definitely JJ is the one.
He is spayed and well taking care currently, slightly round body shape (about 4kg weight) and very pretty fluffy coat. He accept to use wooden cat litter (it's really helping owner to save cost isn't it ^^), and have good appetite on foods, not choosy at all :)
Things to notice:
He is very active, love to run around when he awake, you need to keep well your fragile stuffs.
He love to play with other cats but sometimes he will chase them and frighten them, so preferable single cat family, or should try first whether JJ can be accepted by your current cats.
1. Bring him for a basic medical check and vaccination after you bring him home.
2. Promise will bring him for needed medical treatment if he fall asick or getting old.
3. Keep indoor, never let him out and put him in any risk to become stray again.
4. Willing to feed above moderate cat food or even good wet food.
5. Promise that you will update us about his recent status or allow us to do home visit once in a while.
Only for serious owner, we will do proper interview for his adoption, please understand that cuz we spend many times and efforts to treat his wound during rescued and he is really a human-loving boy, we hope to find him the best adopter :)
Wish you are the one.